Last year, we opened 2 new shops. This year, we want to grow in different ways….as a team….as individuals….improve our offer…….
So, in order to do this, we need team members who want to grow with us, specifically we need
– Shift Managers, 2 x full time (35 – 40 hours) and 1 x part time (20 hours)
– Full time burrito rollers
We are looking for team members with experience in catering, fast food, food prep and customer service. Every team member, including managers, works on the pass, rolling burritos and serving customers. We are looking for people who are passionate about delivering great customer service as well as great food!
People in our team work with integrity and professionalism. We pay attention to detail and prepare food with love and care, moreover we enjoy serving our customers. We are able to evolve as the business grows, and welcome creativity in all areas, underpinned by effective disciplines necessary in a kitchen.
The successful candidates will have a passion for food, ideally Mexican. You may have experience, or you may be looking to grow with us. You will strive for excellence in food service and customer service.
What’s in it for you?
– Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
– in-house management training
– pension scheme
– holidays and all that
– lots and lots of burritos
– an opportunity to develop your career with us
What’s in it for us?
– when The Street Food Chef gets the benefit of your skills and commitment, several things happen…we sell more burritos which allows us to do good things like invest in our staff and our premises….we can step back and run the business better, like develop more exciting menu items….perhaps open more shops which you can learn how to be the manager for…..
These positions are available immediately, please get in touch, we are looking forward to meeting you
Email your CV to abi@streetfoodchef,co.uk
PS. the smiley girl in the picture is Usha, she began work with us in 2012 as a catering assistant and is now the Manager in our newest store on Sharrow Vale Road